Vision Zero Conference 2023 – Save the date
juni 26 @ 08:00 - juni 27 @ 17:00
ARRANGERAS AV TRAFIKVERKET OCH VINNOVA PÅ PLATS I STOCKHOLM.
High-level representatives from government authorities, international organisations, private sector, academia, policy makers, NGOs, municipalities, and development banks will exchange knowledge and experiences, and discuss the way forward in order to reach the global goals. The conference will also provide an opportunity to link road safety to other global sustainability challenges.
– Vision Zero in a rapidly changing world
– Agenda 2030 as an enabler for road safety and vice versa
– Private sector role and engagement
– Knowledge transfer and capacity building
– Safe modal shift including safety for powered two-wheelers
– New technologies and innovations
The Vision Zero Conference is organised by the Government Offices of Sweden, the Swedish Transport Administration and the Swedish innovation agency Vinnova.
More information will come.