- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Benchmarking Bike Share in 148 Cities – Q&A
2023-12-12 @ 15:00
CYCLING INDUSTRIES EUROPE ARRANGERAR
Following the success of CIE’s benchmarking study ”Shared Ambition”, you will now have the opportunity to ask your questions directly to the world’s leading bike share experts.
Cycling Industries Europe’s benchmarking analysis marked a significant milestone ranking 148 cities according to the effectiveness of their bike sharing schemes, sparking widespread interest among European cities and policymakers. From this study it is possible to give cities and policy makers the means to identify the potential for bike sharing to make a much-increased contribution to the EU’s mobility, climate and cycling policies, and to highlight key performance indicators for successful deployment of bike sharing.
Join the webinar to learn which cities performed well and why? What are the key performance indicators for successful bike sharing? How can you improve your city’s ranking?
CIE’s Bike Share Experts will provide you with tailored guidance on how to deploy and enhance your city’s bike sharing scheme.
Join the experts on Tuesday, 12 December at 3PM CET for this unique session and register now!
• Marion Galan Alfonso, Public Affairs specialist, Donkey Republic
• Mareike Rauchhaus, Head of Communications and Public Policy, Tier by nextbike
• Sebastian Schlebusch, Head of Market Development, Dott
• Gian Carlo Crivello, Client Relationship Officer, PBSC
• Jaron Borensztajn, Co-Founder, Cargoroo
• Caroline Van Renterghem, Impact and Public Affairs Director, Fifteen
• Sébastien Marteau, Chief Commercial Officer, Fluctuo
• Josée Sabourin, Product Manager, Shared Mobility Data, MobilityData
• Kevin Mayne, CEO, Cycling Industries Europe
Moderator: Kristian Brink, Chair CIE Bike Share Expert Group, CEO, Urban Sharing
Please note: This CIE Webinar is completely free and open to non-members. Registration is mandatory and spots are limited.