Vår samverkanspartner SAFER utlyser nu möjligheten att söka finansiering gällande förstudier av strategisk kunskapsuppbyggnad.
“Pre-studies on emerging or entirely new topics and strategic areas are needed to develop SAFER according to partner needs. Funding will proactively stimulate project generation to maximize the benefits of our multi-disciplinary platform and obtain a broad commitment, both between partners and within research areas. The funding is for getting started with strategic knowledge creation that can be leveraged e.g. by using the unique, new competence as a basis for national funding or an entry ticket to prestigious international collaborations. We also welcome proposals that are of a different nature, for instance for finalization of publications from a completed project or investigation of a new area.
Simply put, projects that lead SAFER forward and contribute to the continued development of our joint collaboration platform. The time schedule for this calls is:
- February 8: Research area day – dialogue about ideas within the Reference groups (recommended).
- Until February 28: Fill in the pre-study application and submit here: https://tinyurl.com/saferprestudy
- March 4: The Scientific Council (research area directors and part of the SAFER management team) evaluates and ranks all pre-study applications.
- March 11: The SAFER Board decides about funding.
- Mid March: Decision Letters are sent out.
- Start reports and final reports are due one month after projects start resp. end date.
Welcome with your application!
Malin & Ines
SAFER – Vehicle and Traffic Safety Centre at Chalmers
P.O. Box 8077, SE-402 78 Gothenburg, Sweden
Visit: SAFER, Lindholmspiren 3